In a predictable pattern, those who oppose free speech and ethics in journalism have resorted to more unethical tactics. Because I support free speech and GamerGate, I've endured several months of harassment.
In their latest move, anti-#GamerGate advocate Chris Kluwe became a cyber-squatter.
Why will no media outlet will discuss the harassment I've received?
At this point I can't even keep track of the harassment I've faced. Yet the harassment I've received is different from what others claim to receive. My attackers are not anonymous. They flout the law and common decency in public.
After I expressed my free speech rights under the Constitution, violating no laws, the following has occurred:
- Zoe Quinn posted my home address as well as pictures of my home to members of a Something Awful board called Helldump. Helldump was a SWATting and doxing board on Something Awful, and Quinn was a member.
- Zoe Quinn lied about me in front of Congress and attempted to get me SWATted.
- Margaret Pless, a Daily Kos intern, called the Los Angeles Police Department on me.
- Chris Kluwe encouraged his followers to file frivolous ethics complaints against me with the California State Bar.
- A convicted criminal and friend of social activist Anil Dash threatened to harm me.
- Chris Kluwe also threatened to file a frivolous lawsuit against me.
- Randi Harper falsely accused me of making rape threats.
- A bunch of anti-#GamerGate activists used pictures of me at my lowest point in life in an effort to shame me.
I'm sure there will be more harassment, and I'm sure the gutless hypocrites will refuse to call any of this stuff out.
I'm not a professional victim. I'm not crying or asking for donations.
Yet no ethical or honest person can deny I've been harassed, under any definition of the word currently used.
I'll keep doing me, and you keep being gutless hypocrites pushing a false narrative.
We will see who is left standing.