Finished, "What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide to Speed-Reading People," which is really good and which I intend to blog later.
Other than drafting a complaint and doing a motion to suppress, doing some light reading for the next couple of days:
- Traffic : why we drive the way we do (and what it says about us)
- The power of movies: how screen and mind interact
- The young Mencken: the best of his work
Awaiting these titles via interlibrary loan:
- The Psychology of Judgment and Decision Making
- Choices, Values, and Frames
- Heuristics and Biases: The Psychology of Intuitive Judgment
Happy New Year!