* The Middle Class has always been boring. See Class. It's thus unsurprising that they aren't having sex. Boring is another word for stable, however, and thus Wall Street's destruction of the Middle Class means more instability.
* Who would imagine that someone earning six figures should receive overtime protection? Aren't overtime laws designed to protect low-wage workers? The plaintiffs' lawyers who filed this lawsuit are visionaries, and I am jealous.
* "Facts, they found, were not curing misinformation. Like an underpowered antibiotic, facts could actually make misinformation even stronger."
* Speaking of Wall Street...Wall Street is hiring.
* So many angles in this article about an unemployed college grad who turned down a $40,000 job; and thus the comments section is much more interesting than the article itself.